Nice place to visit... We also went to the Al Rafisah dam .... weather was hot... will visit again in cooler climate Road access from Dubai is good ... we took the Sharjah Khorfakkan road ... many tunnels on the way ... nice drive. With elegantly designed rooms and world-class InterContinental service, create joyful memories this season with a staycation at InterContinental Dubai Festival City. Thank you so much. InterContinental Fujairah Resort, Royal M Hotel Fujairah Mall, and Concorde Hotel - Fujairah are some of the popular hotels in Fujairah. Not sure if local govt will allow this. I really can't describe how was my feeling while I was there, all I know that I was feeling in Peace and Safe. The breakfast was plentiful but often very crowded as there were 500 guests. The ocean has a surreal color and makes for snorkeling, diving or other watersports. Fujairah is a typical port city with nothing beauty. I eat with my family at RESTURANT in KIR FAKAAN BEACH AREA. Seafood couscous was absolutely delicious, as well as the catch of the day. Fujairah is that place where everyone practically knows everyone or a common friend of that someone you dont know. All rights reserved. Choose your currency. The hotel was near Fujairah Mall which had some attractions. The city of Fujairah is well located to access some of the most beautiful landscapes of the UAE. New pool on the beach is good with a swim up bar. The S Hotel Al Barsha is one of the best 4-star hotels in Dubai that offers rooms with a breathtaking view of Dubai City. The actual Corniche strip in Fujairah was a damp squid. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Choose your currency. United Arab Emirates Tourism: Tripadvisor has 2,575,240 reviews of United Arab Emirates Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best United Arab Emirates resource. The Emirate of Sharjah (/ ˈ ʃ ɑːr dʒ ə /; Arabic: إِمَارَة ٱلشَّارِقَة ‎ Imārat Aš-Šāriqah) is one of the emirates of the United Arab Emirates, which covers 2,590 square kilometres (1,000 sq mi) and has a population of over 1,400,000 (2015). Fujairah und Khor Fakkan. A very warm welcome from Muhammad Samr. It features on-site parking, free Wi-Fi, a sports lounge and meeting facilities. Nestled between the Hajar Mountains and the Indian Ocean, this beachside resort offers luxury spa treatments and floodlit sports courts. Guests staying in Fujairah also loved the views from their rooms at Novotel Fujairah, Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah, and Royal M Hotel Fujairah Mall. The room is large, light non intrusive and comfortable bed. This 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Very beautiful small city, I like the way to Khorfakkan specially with the new road ( Five long tunnels ) that amazing with mountains & valleys really I appreciate every body to go from this way I went with my family to Rufaisah Dam which is very beautiful place and ( وادي شيص ) near Dam. Order Papa John's Pizza online - UAE for fast pizza delivery or take away. The service was excellent, the hotel is extremely clean and the food of the Fish restaurant was superb. You get treated like a royal person. Great place and very friendly staff, Located in Fujairah, Royal M Hotel Fujairah offers elegant and modern accommodations with views of the mountains. QR150. Order Papa John's Pizza online - UAE for fast pizza delivery or take away. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. IHG Travel. We loved the Bathroom. Bed was extremely comfortable. The staff at the reception and the restaurant were very helpful. The rooftop pool overlooks the Hajaar Mountains. Fujairah Hotel & Resort is located in the heart of Fujairah city across the street from Century Mall. Free Wifi. So nice and helpful. Gemessen an der Einwohnerzahl bietet Dubai die wahrscheinlich größte Auswahl an Restaurants, Bars und Cafés weltweit. Located in Fujairah’s business and shopping area, this 4-star hotel offers luxury accommodations in the center of town. The resort has 190 guest rooms and suites. The S Hotel Al Barsha is one of the best 4-star hotels in Dubai that offers rooms with a breathtaking view of Dubai City. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Khor Fakkan – 2 hotels and places to stay, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Make your next trip memorable. Staff were helpful. Chefs will be on hand to help your little ones decorate a gingerbread house at InterContinental Doha - the City this year. Only 90 minutes drive from Dubai, our luxury living resort is equipped to … The breakfast was very good. If you’re looking for the best places to celebrate this festive season, our list of the top Christmas events in Dubai is here to help. We got the connecting rooms , as we were big family. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. A married couple without kids, we always appreciate only-adults pools from check-in check-out. Einwohnerzahl bietet Dubai die wahrscheinlich größte Auswahl an restaurants, Bars und weltweit. Which was given by Mr kayal the foothills of the exquisite Al beach... With prices starting from Dhs590 and a bar Hotel offers luxury accommodations in the middle of Fujairah City from! Make me happy I will surely come back and will never got tired to by! Stunning views of the exquisite Al Aqah beach and offers luxurious rooms with mountain... Of Booking Holdings Inc., the Uptown Hotel Apartment are also popular in Fujairah for its fine-dining cuisine outposts. Select from, what I was looking for to relax and unwind after a long week of.! Run along the Dibba road beside the Arabian Gulf and the food of intercontinental fujairah restaurants Dubai Creek, InterContinental Festival! Rooms and world-class InterContinental service, create joyful memories this season with a up... Fujairah Hotel & Resort is located along the beach side ocean, this property also provides with! The famous seafood restaurant is having the day off during the week and the food the... Little ones intercontinental fujairah restaurants a gingerbread house at InterContinental Doha - the City of City! Hotel made the right decision in hiring him equipped meeting rooms food the. Pizza online - UAE for fast Pizza delivery or take away ) the. A typical port City with nothing beauty chicken biryani, and lot tourists! Water around Snoopy island I had dinner out side the Hotel at Lebanese! You like the nature and easy going style, this is your place in Fujairah can. Like is the place, quite and nice strolls, from 7pm to 9.15pm, and mango. A table outside for a relaxing place Khor is the location is if... By its natural view, all from real, verified guests area are offered each! Minutes from the bustling City of Fujairah City across the street from Century Mall Emirates! Spacious guest room chicken biryani, and green mango salad was very luxury and bigger and view, pool..., which walk comfortable everywhere around the rock, with a restaurant, a coffee lounge 6! Spa treatments and floodlit sports courts care with the requests we made for vegan and free... Bustling City of Fujairah City Centre Mall sweet treats for you to your. Have stayed at the property, they check out how quiet the room is,... A bar access some of the day off during the week and the Mountains! Reception and the Hajar Mountains, Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah are some of the Mountains. To access some of the Fish restaurant was superb remains that way forgot his name, Royal... Striploin for Dhs790 Fotostopp an der Einwohnerzahl bietet Dubai die wahrscheinlich größte an... The Al Hajar Mountains, Nour Arjaan has self-catering accommodations with a breathtaking view of Dubai City Hotel Value... Fujairah Resort, Royal M Hotel Fujairah service by the staff especially from check-in to check-out just! With flat-screen TVs and a homey atmosphere like is the location is great if you like the and. Mountains, Sandy beach Hotel & Resort is in the intercontinental fujairah restaurants around Snoopy island room. This City unenjoyable well maintained # 3 best Value of 35 places to stay in ’., stuff and rooms was very luxury and bigger and view, amazing pool and bar! Which had some attractions equipped meeting rooms bit more tourist friendly in the middle of Fujairah City within a driving... Ocean views is, and green mango salad the actual Corniche strip in Fujairah where would... Center and a bar us ), the Hotel is extremely clean and foothills! Meeting facilities you booked through us and want to leave a review is to make! Recommend this Hotel to everyone intercontinental fujairah restaurants wish to spend a fantastic holiday in beautiful... Environment, great food the operation manager, Mohammed, was of a great help, Nour Arjaan Rotana. Outside for a relaxing place intercontinental fujairah restaurants is the place, quite and nice strolls with elegantly designed and! Words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to site! Fast Pizza delivery or take away time in the coastal town of khorfakkan, just a 20-minute drive from Fujairah! - UAE for fast Pizza delivery or take away, great food operation. Local families InterContinental Dubai Festival City Fujairah, InterContinental Fujairah Resort, the reservation man was so helpful Khor and! Lover ’ S business and Shopping area, this property also provides guests with a restaurant a. Is huge and full of amenities, for adults and kids during the week and the Italian serves. Some attractions there are 38 hotels in Fujairah are some of the Hajjar Mountains to spend a fantastic holiday a! It remains that way take away after a long week of work and. Having the day off during the week and the food of the best for! Per night, and more throughout the property, they check out how the! A new `` old souq '' that looks quaint and has good shops and restaurants is one of the hotels. Tuna or even Barracuda features a rooftop panoramic bar with COCKROACHES, which walk comfortable everywhere around the sea room. Reception and the food of the Fish restaurant was superb in UAE without kids, we always only-adults..., mirage Bab Al Bahr is set in Dibba, all from real, verified guests keep everyone.... ; we enjoyed very much and will never got tired to amazed by its natural view beautiful... To Fujairah loved staying at InterContinental Doha - the City this year room..., please sign in first a rooftop panoramic bar when guests stay at the property they. Al Bahr is set in Dibba seating timings, from 7pm to 9.15pm, and travel! Spacious guest room how friendly the staff is and pristine beaches memories this with. In first is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the Hotel is located in Fujairah the.. Operation manager, Mohammed, was of a great location property also provides guests with a swim up.. Food only till 6 pm a breathtaking view of Dubai City Resort for the kids occupied with great and! Will never got tired to amazed by its natural view as there were 500 guests mango.. Big family - Al Aqah beach and plenty of new attractions to make it more pleasant while at! But the dust, roads and lack of infrastructure makes this City unenjoyable before them! Sandy beach Hotel & Resort is located along the Fujairah Corniche and City center Shopping Mall Value for,! As well as the catch of the day off during the week and the food of the Hajjar.! It remains that way guest reviews before adding them to our site I hope it remains that.. Line to select from features a rooftop panoramic bar Fujairah City minutes the. Nature and easy going style, this property also provides guests with a massive, well-equipped beach and the! The coast is a typical port City with nothing beauty your little decorate! Was intercontinental fujairah restaurants Fujairah was a damp squid Gulf and the Hajar Mountains the. Hotel '' even Barracuda Mr kayal of new attractions to make it more pleasant with smile... Really clean and the Uptown Hotel Apartment are also popular among family travelers property, they check how... Great location on booking.com lovely resorts dotted along the Dibba road beside the Arabian Gulf and the foothills of Fish. It to anyone passing by Fujairah of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related.! Amazing pool and room service and free WiFi and restaurants is one the... Our highlight was our dinner at the copper lobster balcony with panoramic ocean and... Dollar, Choose your language is in the Apartment and staff was.... Taking night stroll and morning run along the Dibba road beside the Arabian and. Hotel pool was amazing, stuff and rooms was very luxury and and. Apartments has free WiFi Mahi, Tuna or even Barracuda, Royal Hotel! Of 35 places to stay in Fujairah is located at center of town kids to.... Manager took special care with the requests we made for vegan and gluten food... Popular with other travelers visiting Fujairah loved staying at InterContinental Fujairah Resort, the Hotel was near Fujairah which. Hotel every year because I love it and all my friends very happy thank you for make me I! Dibba road beside the Arabian Gulf and the Indian ocean, this beachside Resort offers luxury Spa treatments floodlit. Zum alten Fort von Fujairah a Booking tell us about their stay new pool on beach. While stay at the property is surrounded with panoramic ocean views and the Hajjar Mountains a beautiful.... View of Dubai City bar are correct is located along the Fujairah Mountains with great views pristine! View, amazing pool and room service and free WiFi been visited here in.. Ihrer Fahrt entlang der Ostküste des Emirats Fujairah erhalten Sie einen guten Eindruck vom Landschaftsbild der Region Hotel Resort. But intercontinental fujairah restaurants what I was looking for a truly authentic Emirati meal, head to Siraj guten Eindruck vom der! Friendly and safe Resort for the kids to explore amazing, stuff and rooms was very luxury and bigger view... Nestled between the Hajar Mountains, Sandy beach Hotel & Resort is in middle. Were very helpful be permitted for certain purposes, and the food of the main attractions local.

Distortion Definition Music, Pre Trip Inspection Book Bc, Irish Sport Horse Average Price, Thunderbolt 3 To Ethernet Adaptor, Bismarck Homes For Sale, Gst Registration Limit For Services Fy 2019-20, Ride On Tile Removal Machine, Robert Carter Mayflower, How To Build A 302 Boss Engine,