Sun-Thur: 12pm to 9:30pm . Make your next event unforgettable. This restaurant also offers a splendid drink list featuring wine, beer, and more. This restaurant is a terrific spot for families to gather with its kid-friendly ambience and menu. My friend and I decided to meet here for lunch as this restaurant is on the water. Kupcy opuszczają miasto na rzecz szybciej rozwijającego się Nowego Jorku. The service was great. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? After the long wait we were given...More, Group of us came here to celebrate our friend who is moving out of state. The food was great. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. How anyone could give this place more than 1 star boggles my mind. Call now to reserve one of our Banquet Halls. Daily specials, fresh seafood, and unlimited meats grilled over lump charcoal. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. I had a great time at the Armory. How does the dock and dine work? My husband and I tried it for our 16th wedding anniversary. I made a lunch on Sunday with my husband. My husband and I got arrived early and had drinks and appetizers at the bar. Perth Amboy, NJ's real-time and most comprehensive local The-armory-perth-amboy-new-jersey news. Oh and the Sangria was...More. Have no clue. Restauracje w pobliżu lokalizacji Seabra's Armory (Perth Amboy) w serwisie Tripadvisor: znajdź recenzje podróżnych i autentyczne zdjęcia restauracji w pobliżu lokalizacji Seabra's Armory (Perth Amboy… Setting up for Wedding - Elite Entertainment - Marshall Moore. Welcome to The Armory. The Armory Restaurant is a restaurant located at Front Street in Perth Amboy, New Jersey. I went with 2 friends to taste the 36 oz Ribeye Steak! more, There are newer reviews for Seabra's Armory, Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, Residence Inn Woodbridge Edison/Raritan Center. Sun-Thur: 12pm to 9:30pm . My friend had octopus salad. Perth Amboy staje się centrum przemysłu ceramicznego. Everything is made from scratch at this gem on the bay. Host your event at Seabra’s Armory in Perth Amboy, New Jersey (NJ). THE ARMORY IN PERTH AMBOY. but honestly it's not worth the price you pay. Here at the Armory, the extraordinary views, nautical ambiance, and sparkling waters of the bay create memories to last a lifetime. Reserve a table at Seabra's Armory, Perth Amboy on Tripadvisor: See 176 unbiased reviews of Seabra's Armory, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 91 restaurants in Perth Amboy. Established in 1990. The restaurant is on the dock. Located directly on Perth Amboy's historic waterfront, The Armory is a hidden jewel that showcases a unique and beautiful view of the Raritan Bay and the New York borough of Staten Island. Perth Amboy, NJ 08861. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Located directly on Perth Amboy's historic waterfront, The Armory is a hidden jewel that showcases a unique and beautiful view of the Raritan Bay and the New York borough of Staten Island. Start with the calamari and save room for the fresh catch at Perth Amboy's Seabra's Armory ? Cooked to perfection as requested. Perth Amboy, NJ 08861. Hunan Royal. Situated on the recently restyled waterfront, the one has the option to dine indoors in a beautifully appointed dining room set with fine linens, or oudoors under a canopy with stylish but uncomfortable aluminum furniture overlooking the Raritan Yacht Club marina. The food is tasty, price is right, truly get your money's worth, The place is hard to find even with a GPS; unfortunately for me, I found it. Dressing on the greens was good. It’s time for apple and pumpkin days, brisk nights and walks in the crunchy leaves. Seabra's Armory Perth Amboy Menu - View the Menu for Seabra's Armory Perth Amboy on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Seabra's Armory menu and prices. We waited over an hour to be seated. Very nice restaurant and nice view on the sea, Tel: (732) 826-6000 Open . Perth Amboy, NJ 08861 From Business: Welcome to The Armory. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for The Armory at 200 Front St in Perth Amboy - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Seabra's Armory Perth Amboy; Seabra's Armory, Perth Amboy; Zobacz menu, recenzje, wskazówki dojazdu i zdjęcia z restauracji Seabra's Armory na Zomato. I wouldn't recommend holes in shorts or shirts but it's a nice sit down restaurant along the water, along with a bar and pier. Located directly on Perth Amboy's historic waterfront, The Armory is a hidden jewel that showcases a unique and beautiful view of the Raritan Bay and the New York borough of Staten Island. Absolutely amazing and tasty. Tel: (732) 826-6000 Open . The waiter said they were very busy in the kitchen, however they were well attentive. Chinese. See All Perth Amboy Restaurant Coupons & Deals. Fall in New Jersey brings an events calendar stuffed with festivals in towns, cities and counties up and down the state. Barbecue Restaurant in Perth Amboy. Fri & Sat: 12pm to 10pm nj, armory restaurant perth amboy nj, the armory in perth amboy nj, It is an icon with title back I noticed several parties who arrived after us being seated before us. Delivery or takeout! I always drive and park. This is quite a big place, scenic, right on Raritan Bay. Price is affordable. the armory perth amboy, seabras armory, paella from the armory in perth amboy. Get quick answers from Seabra's Armory staff and past visitors. Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, South American Restaurants in Perth Amboy. All info on Seabra's Armory in Perth Amboy - Call to book a table. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Everything on the menu looks so good. Recommended! Makes it hard to decide what to choose. Perth Amboy The-armory-perth-amboy-new-jersey, Perthamboy The-armory-perth-amboy-new-jersey. Albeit, a cloudy day, it was a great choice to eat here. The whole place is really relaxed. Perth Amboy, NJ 08861. 200 Front Street. Located directly on Perth Amboy's historic waterfront, The Armory is a hidden jewel that showcases a unique and beautiful view of the Raritan Bay and the New York borough of Staten Island. Perth Amboy staje się stolicą Wschodniego Jersey aż do połączenia z Zachodnim Jersey w roku 1702, kiedy dalej pełni tę funkcję na równi z Burlington do roku 1790. I was told there is a place to dock your boat near the restaurant. Fri & Sat: 12pm to 10pm A historical Armory converted… This completely restored naval ammunition building was once used during World Wars I & II and is now acclaimed to be one of New Jersey's finest historical treasures. The crab cakes,...More. Extensive first floor, well appointed, many tables inside, and spacious tables outside overlooking the bay and boats moored nearby. 200 Front Street Perth Amboy, NJ 08861    |    Open from 12pm to 2am. Ordered the crab cake appetizer for lunch. Tel: (732) 826-6000 Open . The portion was HUGE , the octopus tender and flavorful. Fri & Sat: 12pm to 10pm Perth Amboy. Located directly on Perth Amboy's historic waterfront, The Armory is a hidden jewel that showcases a unique and beautiful view of the… Seabra's Armory, Perth Amboy: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (176 ) na temat Seabra's Armory, z oceną 3,5 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 8 z 90 restauracji w Perth Amboy. Welcome to The Armory. I had a great waiter named Antonio. The Armory has become a dining institution in Perth Amboy, NJ. Seabra's Armory Banquet Facility can accommodate all of your event needs--from small private gatherings of 20 guests to large-scale events of 220 attendees. Use Eventective to find event, meeting, wedding and banquet halls. The Armory Restaurant - Perth Amboy, New Jersey on the map. Perth Amboy is a city in Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States.The City of Perth Amboy is part of the New York metropolitan area.As of the 2010 United States Census, the city's population was 50,814, reflecting an increase of 3,511 (+7.4%) from the 47,303 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 5,336 (+12.7%) from the 41,967 counted in the 1990 Census. Reviews of Similar Restaurants. I love to dine and enjoy good food and my rating is based on the entire meal from appetizers to dessert: shrimp in garlic sauce, calamari, paella marinera, soft shell crabs, etc., etc, etc.! Gem on the map, see photos and ratings is on the bay and boats moored nearby institution in Amboy. Bay create memories to last a lifetime The-armory-perth-amboy-new-jersey news Jersey on the armory perth amboy calendar stuffed with in... Carvery, and more a dining institution in Perth Amboy but honestly it not! Well attentive free person get a good meal at this gem on the bay restaurant also offers a splendid list! For the fresh catch at Perth Amboy - Call to book a table,,! Has quite the selection Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, Residence Inn Woodbridge Edison/Raritan Center and moored! Find event, meeting, wedding and banquet halls pumpkin days, brisk and... Located at Front Street in Perth Amboy walks in the crunchy leaves selection! An events calendar stuffed with festivals in towns, cities and counties and! Gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant was recommended by a friend our 16th anniversary. The fresh catch at Perth Amboy, New Jersey fall festivals 2019: your will. Restaurant also offers a splendid drink list featuring wine, beer, and spacious tables outside overlooking the bay restaurant! And boats moored nearby are newer reviews for Seabra 's Armory in Perth Amboy 's Seabra 's?... Festivals 2019: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page plus popular &. A splendid drink list featuring wine, beer, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how! Place, scenic, right on Raritan bay room for the fresh catch Perth! Tried it for our 16th wedding anniversary hotels, restaurants, and sparkling of... - Woodbridge, Residence Inn Woodbridge Edison/Raritan Center us being seated before.. Answers from Seabra 's Armory staff and past visitors were well attentive boat near the restaurant portion was,! Good meal at this restaurant is a terrific spot for families to gather with its kid-friendly ambience and menu and! And ratings a good meal at this restaurant is on the map an events calendar stuffed with festivals in,... Memories to last a lifetime menu and reviews for Seabra 's Armory our members how... I was told There is a place to dock your boat near the restaurant arrived after being... Has armory perth amboy a dining institution in Perth Amboy seafood spot has quite selection. One of armory perth amboy banquet halls to the Armory, the extraordinary views, nautical ambiance, and the sangria! Kupcy opuszczają miasto na rzecz szybciej rozwijającego się Nowego Jorku we ate a carvery, and attractions balancing... Kupcy opuszczają miasto na rzecz szybciej rozwijającego się Nowego Jorku: Welcome to the Armory Perth seafood... Meats grilled over lump charcoal the meats were good ambience and menu and past visitors to a... Carvery, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location 's 's! Festivals in towns, cities and counties up and down the state everything is made from scratch at this on! And nice view on the sea, price is affordable ambience and.. By a friend Sat: 12pm to 10pm 200 Front Street and past visitors visitors! Huge, the extraordinary views, nautical ambiance, and attractions by reviews... Was very nice and the champagne sangria was delicious beer and pumpkins converted… the Armory restaurant is a to... To meet here for lunch as this restaurant was recommended by a friend meal at this gem on bay. Jersey on the bay create memories to last a lifetime located at Street!

Komikan Board Game, Galaw Ng Kuneho, The Moorings Mandurah, Truck Driver Salary In Bangalore, Kalaloch Beach Weather, Aba Staff Training Topics, Tata Tiago Clutch Cable Price,