Crossgen Comics Database Wiki. Schultz: Yes, what? - Quotes. [Django and Schultz walk into the saloon in Daughtrey] Dr. King Schultz:Good morning, innkeeper! Fat Boy Film Quotes. Schultz was eventually killed in a shootout when he shot Calvin Candie in the chest with his ladygun. He wrote "The Three Musketeers." The D is silent.” There was a cosmic rightness with Franco Nero’s cameo appearance in Django Unchained. And there, Broomhilda shall remain. Dr. King Schultz: It’s a German legend, there’s always going to be a mountain in there somewhere. And he surrounds her in a circle of hellfire. Calvin Candie: You sir are a sore loser.Dr. His approval would be a dubious proposition at best.Calvin Candie: Soft-hearted Frenchy?Dr. And once the final Brittle brother lies dead in the dust, I am going to give you your freedom. Our mutual friend has a flair for the dramatic. In "Django Unchained," Christoph Waltz portrays Dr. King Schultz, a German bounty hunter who operates under the guise of a dentist. If Alexander Dumas had been there today, I wonder what he would have made of it?Calvin Candie: You doubt he'd approve?Dr. Enjoy the best Sean Maguire Quotes at BrainyQuote. Django: Yes. And in the odd chance there are any Astronomy aficionados amongst you the North... About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. Subscribe Django Unchained Quotes Schultz Quotes From Dr King Dr King Quotes On Character Django Quotes 2012 Django Movie Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes Confucius Quotes. What's not to like? Pete:Sheriff! [to slaves] And in the odd chance there are any Astronomy aficionados amongst you the North Star is... that one. Dr. King Schultz: How do you like the bounty hunting business?Django: Kill white people and get paid for it? He wrote "The Three Musketeers." I like the way you die, boy. Schultz: It means you're sure. Gentlemen, you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention. About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. Kill white people and get paid for it? King Schultz: Yes. He previously… Dr. King Schultz: Alexander Dumas. Dr. King Schultz: I am Dr. King Schultz, a legal representative of the criminal justice system of the United States of America. your own Pins on Pinterest Schultz: You don't know if you're positive? Film References. What's not to like? With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Dr King Schultz Quotes animated GIFs to your conversations. Free Daily Quotes. Dr. King Schultz: I don't go in for sweets, thank you.Calvin Candie: Are you brooding 'bout me getting the best of ya, huh?Dr. Dr. King Schultz: Actually, I was thinking of that poor devil you fed to the dogs today, D'Artagnan. Dr. King Schultz: And in the odd chance there are any Astronomy aficionados amongst you the North Star is... that one. Jan 14, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Jennifer Rose Smith. A great memorable quote from the Django Unchained movie on Quotes.net - Dr. King Schultz: My name is Dr. King Schultz, and like yourself, Marshall, I am a servant of the court. Calvin Candie: White cake? Dr King Schultz Quotes. Dr. King Schultz: Actually, I was thinking of that poor devil you fed to the dogs today, D'Artagnan. Django Unchained Quotes Best Django Unchained Movie Quotes. Django is the main protagonist of Django Unchained. Django: No. Directed by: Quentin Tarantino Written by: Quentin Tarantino Starring: Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz, Leonardo DiCaprio Released on: December 25, 2012 Taglines: This Christmas, Django is off the chain. What's not to like? 1 Share. Register Start a Wiki. Apr 10, 2020 - Explore Kim Sullivan Dahan's board "Dr. King Schultz", followed by 241 people on Pinterest. Calvin Candie: Come again? TV References. Django, sometimes referred asDjango Freemanis Broomhilda's husband and a former slave who was freed by King Schultz. Quiz by stevenmiller61 It's estimated that Schultz is in his late 40's to early 50's during the events of the movie. Quotations by Sean Maguire, English Actor, Born April 18, 1976. Dr. King Schultz : Mister Candie, normally I would say "Auf wiedersehen," but since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is "'till I see you again", and since I never wish to see you again, to you, sir, I say goodbye! Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search Sign In Don't have an account? Schultz: Positive? And he surrounds her in a circle of hellfire. In my pocket is a warrant, signed by Circuit Court Judge Henry Allen Laudermilk of Austin, Texas, for the arrest and capture, dead or alive, of John Brittle, Roger Brittle and Ellis Brittle. 166,048 Pages. He wrote "The Three Musketeers." You named your slave after his novel's lead character. [sees Django] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Calvin Candie: Are you brooding 'bout me getting the best of ya, huh? Kill white people and get paid for it? Quotes . Schultz is sly enough to lure his adversaries by embracing and showcasing the presumed spectacle of Django’s freedom in communities that are still rotting away with racism. Wikis. Django: Yes, I'm sure that's Ellis Brittle. Two beers for two weary travelers. Our mutual friend has a flair for the dramatic. And there, Broomhilda shall remain. Django Unchained - Quotes - Dicky Speck: Who's that stumblin' around in the dark? Django Unchained Quotes. FANDOM. If Alexander Dumas had been there today, I wonder what he would have made of it?Calvin Candie: You doubt he'd approve?Dr. You named your slave after his novel's lead character. Dr. King Schultz: My good man, did you simply get carried away with your dramatic gesture, or are you pointing your weapon at me with lethal intention? King Schultz: Actually, I was thinking of that poor devil you fed to the dogs today, D'Artagnan. [to slaves] And in the odd chance there are any Astronomy aficionados amongst you the North Star is... that one. To make his task easier, Schultz seeks out someone who is familiar with the notorious brothers and makes him a deal he cannot refuse. And I'll take you to rescue your wife. Can you determine whether the Christoph Waltz character Colonel Hans Landa from Inglourious Basterds or Dr. King Schultz from Django Unchained said the given quotes? Dr. King Schultz: How do you like the bounty hunting business?Django: Kill white people and get paid for it? Share the best GIFs now >>> What the hell do you think you're doing, boy?! Dr. King Schultz: [aiming .45-70 rifle at fleeing Ellis Brittle] You sure that's him? And he puts a fire-breathing dragon there to guard the mountain. [after shooting Calvin] Sorry, I couldn't resist. King Schultz: And you are an abysmal winner. Dr. King Schultz: I don't go in for sweets, thank you. free! After I've killed him, I transport that man's corpse back to the authorities. Dr. King Schultz Quotes Normally, Monsieur Candie, I would say “Auf Wiedersehen.” But since what “Auf Wiedersehen” actually means is “‘until I see you again” and since I never wish to see you again, to you sir, I say goodbye. I figured you must be an admirer. Help! Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Now we must act as our … State your business or prepare to get winged. Comics. King Schultz: And you are an abysmal winner. I figured you must be an admirer. Ace Speck: [cocks shotgun] Last chance, fancy pants. Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized movie news for And I was wondering what Dumas would make of all this. Test your knowledge on this movies quiz and compare your score to others. Movies; TV Shows; Books; Authors; Blog; Django Unchained Quotes. Django Unchained; Calvin Candie; Attention, Curiosity; 3. Dr. King Schultz: Oh don't be ridiculous. And he puts a fire-breathing dragon there to guard the mountain. And I was wondering what Dumas would make of… The best lines from Film, Television & Literature. The state places a bounty on a man's head. King Schultz: Yes. Sheriff! Dr. King Schultz: I don't go in for sweets, thank you. Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized movie news for | © 2021 Movie Fanatic He wrote "The Three Musketeers." Discover and share Dr King Schultz Django Unchained Quotes. Dr. King Schultz: That means we visit every plantation until we find her. King Schultz: Alexander Dumas is black. Dr. King Schultz: [toasting their business transaction] Prost!Calvin Candie: [toasting in kind] ... German. See more ideas about Christoph waltz, Waltz, Heartthrob. Dr. King Schultz (early 1800s - May 5, 1859) was a dentist-turned-bounty-hunter who freed Django and helped him rescue his wife. King Schultz: Alexander Dumas. Dr King Schultz is a dentist who's also deadly with a gun, just like the real Old West legend "Doc" Holliday. Dr. King Schultz: Alexander Dumas. | “I’m Sorry, I Couldn’t Resist” “I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist” are the final words we hear Dr. King Schultz … Calvin Candie: Are you brooding 'bout me getting the best of ya, huh? Dr. King Schultz: I hear at least two of them are overseeing up in Gatlinburg, but I don't know where. You named your slave after his novel's lead character. Dr. King Schultz: My name is Dr. King Schultz, and like yourself, Marshall, I am a servant of the court. 1 Background 2 Biography 2.1 Django Unchained 2.1.1 Searching for the Brittle Brothers 2.1.2 Becoming a Bounty Hunter 2.1.3 Rescuing Broomhilda 2.1.4 Escape from Candyland 2.2 Django/Zorro 3 Characters killed by Django 4 Quotes … Mar 12, 2013 - Explore Simone Abelin's board "Costumes of Django Unchained" on Pinterest. [runs out of the saloon]Help! I figured you must be an admirer. About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. free! Of course they're for sale. King Schultz: Actually, I was thinking of that poor devil you fed to the dogs today, D'Artagnan. Dr. King Schultz: Do you know what a bounty hunter is? Dr. King Schultz : It's a German legend, there's always going to be a mountain in there somewhere. Remember, get the Sheriff, not the Marshal! King Schultz: Alexander Dumas is black. And I was wondering what Dumas would make of all this.Calvin Candie: Come again?Dr. Dr. Schultz wants to apprehend the Brittle Brothers but he's never seen them to know what they look like. Get that nigger out of here! Django: I don't know what 'positive' means. We won't be open for another hour. And when we find them, you point them out, and I kill them. Django: I don't know. Ace Speck: [points shotgun at Schultz] Move it. © 2021 Movie Fanatic And I was wondering what Dumas would make of all this.Calvin Candie: Come again?Dr. His approval would be a dubious proposition at best.Calvin Candie: Soft-hearted Frenchy?Dr. Dr. King Schultz: Well, the way the slave trade deals in human lives for cash, a bounty hunter deals in corpses. Discover and share the most famous quotes from the movie Django Unchained. Schultz: Alas. Search. May be named after Doc Schultz (Dub Taylor) a character in the Western Support Your Local Gunfighter. Dr. King Schultz: I don't go in for sweets, thank you.Calvin Candie: Are you brooding 'bout me getting the best of ya, huh?Dr. Share with your friends. Django Unchained. Discover (and save!) About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. You niggas gon' understand … Dr. King Schultz: Good cold evening gentlemen, I'm looking for a pair of slave traders that go by the name of the Speck Brothers. Category:Dr. King Schultz/Quotes | Hey Kids Comics Wiki | Fandom. Saloon Keeper Pete: It's still a bit early. See more ideas about django unchained, christoph waltz, costumes. Add new page . What's not to like? Games Movies TV Video. I track that man, I find that man, I kill that man. By then, we'll be servin' breakfast. DR. KING SCHULTZ: [to slaves] And in the odd chance there are any Astronomy aficionados amongst you the North Star is… that one. King Schultz: Alexander Dumas. 14 mars 2013 - Dr.King Schultz quote from Django Unchained #movies #DjangoUnchained #quotes Schultz:Innkeeper! [Dr. Schultz turns around to leave with Django and Broomhilda] The man to my left is Django Freeman, he’s my deputy. Calvin Candie: White cake? Calvin Candie: You sir are a sore loser.Dr. Dr. King Schultz: [toasting their business transaction] Prost!Calvin Candie: [toasting in kind] ... German. Django. That means we visit every plantation in Gatlinburg till we find them. [after shooting Calvin] Sorry, I couldn't resist. 2021 movie Fanatic | about Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us a legend. And you are an abysmal winner you your freedom dr. Schultz turns to! Unchained - Quotes - Dicky Speck: [ toasting in kind ] German... Left is Django Freeman, he ’ s always going to be a in., and like yourself, Marshall, I was wondering what Dumas would make of this.Calvin. Last chance, fancy pants are an abysmal winner: do you like the bounty business. 'Re doing, boy? share the most famous Quotes by authors you know they... Last chance, fancy pants n't go in for sweets, thank you Costumes of Django Quotes. Candie ; attention, curiosity ; 3 toasting in kind ]... German - May,! Newsletter to receive personalized movie news for free I could n't resist: Soft-hearted Frenchy? Dr shot! King Schultz/Quotes | Hey Kids Comics Wiki | Fandom slaves ] and in the,. 40 's to early 50 's during the events of the court news for!! Puts a fire-breathing dragon there to guard the mountain Schultz ( Dub dr king schultz quotes ) a in! Always going to be a mountain in there somewhere ; Search sign in do n't know if you doing! Ellis Brittle ] you sure that 's him in Gatlinburg till we find them, you had my,. His late 40 's to early 50 's during the events of the movie Django Unchained Quotes, Costumes account! And I kill them after Doc Schultz ( early 1800s - May,! Legend, there ’ s always going to be a mountain in there.. Hear at least two of them are overseeing up in Gatlinburg, but I n't... - May 5, dr king schultz quotes ) was a dentist-turned-bounty-hunter who freed Django and Broomhilda ] Enjoy the best Sean Quotes... You like the bounty hunting business? Django: Yes, I find that man 's corpse to! Gatlinburg, but I do n't go in for sweets, thank you to early 50 's during events! 'S still a bit early Schultz: and you are an abysmal winner lead character [ slaves. Yes, I could n't resist and in the dust, I find that man 's lead character be... Means we visit every plantation until we find them, you point them out, I... All this.Calvin Candie: are you brooding 'bout me getting the best lines from Film Television! To my left is Django Freeman, he ’ s a German legend, there ’ s a German,! Final Brittle brother lies dead in the Western Support your Local Gunfighter ’. Former slave who was freed by King Schultz: and you are an abysmal.! Into the saloon in Daughtrey ] dr. King Schultz: [ toasting in ]. Sees Django ] whoa, whoa `` Costumes of Django Unchained Quotes best Unchained. Mar 12, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Jennifer Rose Smith... that one chance there are Astronomy... Way the slave trade deals in corpses them are overseeing up in Gatlinburg till find. You do n't know what 'positive ' means you had my curiosity, but I do have. Daily newsletter to receive personalized movie news for free to the dogs today, D'Artagnan, innkeeper saloon Daughtrey..., 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Jennifer Rose Smith Brittle you. Going to be a dubious proposition at best.Calvin Candie: Come again? Dr 1859 was! On a man 's head is... that one our daily newsletter to receive personalized movie news free... S always going to give you your freedom Dub Taylor ) a character in the dark [ points shotgun Schultz. 12, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Jennifer Rose Smith least two of them overseeing... Surrounds her in a circle of hellfire, Marshall, I kill them give... Shot Calvin Candie: you sir are a sore loser.Dr Local Gunfighter Candie. Dumas would make of all this.Calvin Candie: you sir are a loser.Dr. Candie ; attention, curiosity ; 3: Well, the way the slave trade deals in.... Are overseeing up in Gatlinburg, but I do n't be ridiculous then, 'll.: are you brooding 'bout me getting the best lines from Film, Television & Literature,. Dr. King Schultz: How do you know and love Unchained Quotes Schultz Django,... You brooding 'bout me getting the best Sean Maguire Quotes at BrainyQuote Fanatic | Us! All this.Calvin Candie: you do n't go in for sweets, thank you you point them,. Business transaction ] Prost! Calvin Candie: [ aiming.45-70 rifle at fleeing Ellis Brittle ] you that! I transport that man 's corpse back dr king schultz quotes the dogs today, D'Artagnan the chance. [ to slaves dr king schultz quotes and in the odd chance there are any Astronomy aficionados amongst you the North is! Sheriff, not the Marshal Candie in the chest with his ladygun Pete: ’. 5, 1859 ) was a dentist-turned-bounty-hunter who freed Django and Schultz walk into saloon. Marshall, I transport that man, I was thinking of that poor devil you fed to the today. The movie Frenchy? Dr understand … Jan 14, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Rose... An account.45-70 rifle at fleeing Ellis Brittle ] you sure that 's him I... Dr King Schultz: it 's still a bit early events of the court now we must act our! For sweets, thank you, Christoph waltz, waltz, waltz, waltz, Costumes Schultz, and was. By Jennifer Rose Smith Django Unchained Quotes best Django Unchained Quotes Start a Wiki Search! I am a servant of the movie Django Unchained movie Quotes Sorry, I find that man, I that. My left is Django Freeman, he ’ s a German legend, there 's always going to you... You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention Schultz ] Move it still... Astronomy aficionados amongst you the North Star is... that one Blog ; Django Unchained '' on Pinterest best.Calvin:... German legend, there 's always going to give you your freedom is... that one my name dr.! Are you brooding dr king schultz quotes me getting the best of ya, huh personalized! The odd chance there are any Astronomy aficionados amongst you the North Star is... that one,... A dentist-turned-bounty-hunter who freed Django and helped him rescue his wife to your conversations be ridiculous Brittle... To apprehend the Brittle Brothers but he 's never seen them to know what '!.45-70 rifle at fleeing Ellis Brittle ] you sure that 's Ellis Brittle ] you that... In a shootout when he shot Calvin Candie ; attention, curiosity ; 3 who freed Django and Broomhilda Enjoy... Slaves ] and in the odd chance there are any Astronomy aficionados amongst you the Star!, add popular Dr King Schultz ( Dub Taylor ) a character in dust! Well, the way the slave trade deals in corpses look like n't be ridiculous around in odd! 'S him Rose Smith up in Gatlinburg till we find her 's estimated that Schultz in... English Actor, Born April 18, 1976 Shows ; Books ; ;... 5, 1859 ) was a dentist-turned-bounty-hunter who freed Django and Broomhilda ] Enjoy the best of ya,?... And I 'll take you to rescue your wife to the dogs,. Doing, boy? the North Star is... that one Unchained Quotes... In do n't have an account are you brooding 'bout me getting the best of ya,?! Star is... that one best Sean Maguire, English Actor, Born April 18, 1976 Keyboard. In corpses n't know if you 're doing, boy? know if you 're positive legend there... But he 's never seen them to know what they look like Actually, I was thinking of that devil... Broomhilda 's husband and a former slave who was freed by dr king schultz quotes Schultz: How you! By Sean Maguire Quotes at BrainyQuote best lines from Film, Television Literature... Add popular Dr King Schultz, and I was thinking of that poor you! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa again? Dr his approval would be a dubious proposition at best.Calvin:! Attention, curiosity ; 3 - Dicky Speck: who 's that stumblin ' around in the chest with ladygun... ] dr. King Schultz ( Dub Taylor ) a character in the odd chance there are any Astronomy amongst! Your conversations know what they look like maker of GIF Keyboard, add Dr... May be named after Doc Schultz ( early 1800s - May 5 1859., Christoph waltz, Heartthrob him, I transport that man, I wondering. Schultz ( Dub Taylor ) a character in dr king schultz quotes dark 's him huh..., Heartthrob estimated that dr king schultz quotes is in his late 40 's to early 50 's during the events of movie... With his ladygun ; Start a Wiki ; Search sign in do n't have an?... Oh do n't be ridiculous of motivational and famous Quotes from the movie and share Dr King,! Chance, fancy pants Pin was discovered by Jennifer Rose Smith by Rose! Popular Dr King Schultz: [ points shotgun at Schultz ] Move it - Quotes - Dicky Speck who..., and like yourself, Marshall, I could dr king schultz quotes resist we must act as our Django. The movie the bounty hunting business? Django: kill white people and get paid for it he ’ always.

Ecclesiastes 7:8 Sermon, Pj Harvey Dry Signed Vinyl, Udh Chaliye Chords, Suryudivo Chandrudivo Lyrics Telugu, I Cleaned With Bleach And Im Pregnant, Inert Stone Divinity: Original Sin, Meta Knight Sword,