By: flaafo. America/Canada (Hetalia) America (Hetalia) Canada (Hetalia) Twincest; Human & Country Names Used (Hetalia) Top Canada (Hetalia) Bottom America (Hetalia) Summary. America and Spain looked at each other nervously. Canada is a fan interpretation of Hetalia's webcomic/anime character of "Another Color". your own Pins on Pinterest All he wanted was to be apart of their giant family which was famously known as 'The World'. Characters. It is commonly known as デコボコンビ (Dekobokonnbi), Crooked Combo, in the Japanese fandom. Ideas for stories in both cutesy and smuty formats. The fanfic recommendations page for Hetalia: Axis Powers grew so long that we had to split it into subpages. All possible Hetalia Pairings. counterpart to call him James. Games Movies TV Video. The pairing is sometimes referred to as Joker, a portmanteau of the first syllables of the characters' human last names (Jones and Kirkland). Ok, so the basic idea is, America is a student, 13 years old, 8th grade. South Africa (南アフリカ, Minamiafurika) is an OC for the seriesHetalia: Axis Powersand a main character in the upcoming fan fiction seriesAfrotalia. America. The only ones who knew were Germany and Canada, which is why they were attempting to comfort America in his corner. Fanfiction; 退休老人欢乐多 ; Summary ... America/China (Hetalia) (243) America/Russia (Hetalia) (225) Finland/Sweden (Hetalia) (211) China/England (Hetalia) (197) Canada/Prussia (Hetalia) (191) Exclude Additional Tags Angst (299) Fluff (284) Alternate Universe - Human (255) Alternate Universe (201) Romance (179) Cardverse (165) Hetalia Countries Using Human Names (144) Hurt/Comfort … D&D Beyond A secret romance. Browse through and read hetalia america england china ru fanfiction stories and books It is also known as AmeKor (from America and Korea).This pairing is usually referred to as Kimchiburger, taken from the fact that America enjoys burgers, while Korea enjoys kimchi. France x England 11. Please consider turning it on! England/China is an uncommon pairing involving the characters England and China. France x Egypt 10. This pairing is commonly known as IggyChu, taken from the first few syllables of their Japanese nation names (Igirisu and Chuugoku). Japan was initially extremely reluctant to even go outside to meet America, having been holed up in his house for at least 200 years, but was eventually compelled to interact with him when his claim that his people can only speak … France x Canada 6.France x China 7. North Italy. He'd stare longingly at them. Feb 6, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by ふぃー. American one-shots | Hetalia. USUK, US being taken from United States while UK was taken from United Kingdom, is the most common name for the pairing. Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers. France x America 2. ... A pair of lucky parents will get to raise you! One-shots of my favourite hetalia character, the U.S. Requests are open, if you want a ship Alfreds gonna bottom. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Every single minute, hour, day he was putting in the blood, sweat and tears that meant that he could fulfill his dreams. China. No! The termAmeripan (from America and Japan) is also popular among fans. Vous aimeriez trouver un peu plus de Turquie x Islande ? So here ya go have all my CH fantasies that I'm bad at putting in words lol. China as the oldest nation always felt he had an obligation to take care of all the younger nations. The Watty Awards Write . fanfic; hetalia; anime +3 more # 3. A secret romance. Work Search: Fanfiction. NedTai. See more ideas about hetalia, china hetalia, aph china. Browse through and read hetalia x country reader stories and books . Please voice your ideas! France x Cuba 8. France x Belgium 5. Hetalia: America and Native America OC, Rated T. America was enjoying his summer playtime by dirt biking through the Sonoran Desert. Yeah it's pretty old. The fanfic recommendations page for Axis Powers Hetalia grew so long that we had to split it into subpages. England gets a letter from Albus Dumbledore asking him, as well as many other countries, to attend Hogwarts to protect Harry Potter during his third year at Hogwarts. Your IP: 209.59.161.204 One-shots of my favourite hetalia character, the U.S. Requests are open, if you want a ship Alfreds gonna bottom. Not even when he dedicated his whole life to it. The only ones who knew were Germany and Canada, which is why they were attempting to comfort America in his corner. France x Belarus 4. A collection of stories about Russia's life. Literally, the title says all. Show more featured. This is a list of all of my favorite stories of Amechu that I've been reading this past year. So that's it, and if you do read it, enjoy! EstIce (Estonia X Iceland) IceLat. "That was the biggest fail." Wy. kiku; america; ameripan +3 more # 4. Browse through and read hetalia china russia america bri fanfiction stories and books Female China (Hetalia) Female Canada (Hetalia) Female Prussia (Hetalia) Alternate Universe - College/University; Human Nations | Countries (Hetalia) Teenagers ; America being America (Hetalia) Bisexual Female Character; RusAme; Nyotalia; Nyotalia America (Hetalia) Genderbending; Canon Genderbending; Alternate Universe - Modern Setting; Modern Era; Yuri; Female Homosexuality; … This Minecraft Speedrunner Cheated and Got EXPOSED: Fake World Record - A Critical Analysis - Duration: 17:03. Create a new story My Stories; Writer Opportunities; Writing Contests; Try Premium. What could go wrong? France x Egypt 10. America/Japan is a popular slash pairing involving the characters America and Japan. Thankfully England had a key to Alfred's house so getting in the designated party place wasn't going to be hard. Ameripan pictures by William 3.9K 109 9. He'd stare longingly at them. America objected. Or anything else you come up with anon <3 - AMERICA, ENGLAND: THE OTHER WAY … Basically I'm a horny motherfuck. He never realized how much he'd been neglecting America until now. America/Korea is an uncommon pairing involving the characters America and Korea. Anyway this is all oneshot smuts and some might have a sequel not sure yet. France x Cuba 8. Fanfiction. I promise to return you before I get fined." 1 Appearance 2 Personality and Interests 3 … SuNor. SuFin. Sugar and Spice by Salty™ 17.6K 990 48. France x Estonia 12. ou de France x Écosse ? America/China (Hetalia) America (Hetalia) China (Hetalia) amechuweek2020; APH Rare Pair Week 2020; Summary. They are also referred to asKouchagumi (in the Japanese fandom), which means 'Good Tea Pair' or 'Black Tea Pair', since both characters love tea. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. America/China (Hetalia) America (Hetalia) China (Hetalia) amechuweek2020; APH Rare Pair Week 2020; Summary. American one-shots | Hetalia. This is a list of all of my favorite stories of Amechu that I've been reading this past year. These are all the hetalia pairings that would make sense in any way (meaning they have history with each other, in the slightest way) 1. reader, hetalia. Hetalia One-Shots! Aug 22, 2019 - Explore FEMALE WEEB45's board "Hetalia China" on Pinterest. Hetalia One-Shots! China (Hetalia) South Korea (Hetalia) Russia (Hetalia) Old kink meme fill; Seriously crack; who knows who's going to win; Not Me! Before England could speak 2p England reappeared smirking in amusement. Any Hetalia action related fanfics. Books, Greek Mythology, Coco, Lord of the Rings, Bible, Joan Of Arcadia, and Supernatural. His human name is Chris Hlakanyana. Log in Sign Up. SuNed (sweden x netherlands :sunglasses: ) SuGer. FinNor. They found chibi America, and I wanted to write a bunch of short stories about things that happen. "We need help baby-sitting them." France x Belarus 4. Follow/Fav Surprise America! Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers. France x Austria 3. All possible Hetalia Pairings. Zyphon Recommended for you. France x Egypt 10. Here's what has been revealed so far; - World Stars is planned to start airing in April 2021. • IceTai. Arthur pauses and raises a brow at him, "Pardon me, what?" France x Canada 6.France x China 7. France x Canada 6.France x China 7. Their relationship is portrayed this way because of the Cold War. Register Start a Wiki. America/Belarus is a semi-popular heterosexual pairing involving the characters America and Belarus.The pairing is also referred to as AmeBel.. Oh god this was an old story idea. Read World Conference from the story Hetalia x Country!Reader by Virgoliciousss (Marchosias) with 2,628 reads. This subpage is for Dark Fics about the unsavory side of world history and relationships.. You can add to the current recommendations if you want; please do remember that you need to use the template found here and sign your rec for it to stay on the page. • China has a little surprise for America. Discover (and save!) Based on an extremely old roleplay. EstFin. A less popular term for this ship is Amepan. Hetalia Action! Axis Powers ヘタリア, Axis Powers Hetaria) ist ein Web-Manga von Hidekazu Himaruya, der seit 2006 erscheint und auch als Web-Anime adaptiert wurde. Arthur snorts at that and he smiles yet again. The fanfic recommendations page for Hetalia: Axis Powers grew so long that we had to split it into subpages. Hetalia: Axis Powers (jap. I'm fine with almost everything, but I'm not writing le... Star-Spangled Survivor [Hiatus] 120K 4K 3K. Love, Family, and Friendship. This subpage is for Dark Fics about the unsavory side of world history and relationships.. You can add to the current recommendations if you want; please do remember that you need to use the template found here and sign your rec for it to stay on the page. And I wanted to share them and show my appreciation to the authors of these wonderful stories. China asked. Don't complain about what I write thank you, I'll put warnings on each chapter when needed alright? Add to library 367 Discussion 340. in their best American accent. Netherlands. Though they haven't interacted much in the webcomics, the pairing comes from their history. France x Belarus 4. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. #2pamerica # ... America had been in a rather secretive relationship with the Prussian. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Random stuff I thought of at like 1 in the morning. Fanfiction; Non-Fiction; Werewolf; Fantasy; Paranormal; Wattpad Picks; Editors' Choice; From our Stars; Wattpad Studios Hits; Satisfy that craving ; Holiday Favorites; Community Curator: @yabookprincess; Available in Bookstores; Community . fanfic; hetalia; anime +3 more # 3. 2P! 29.3K 700 883. Ou tout simplement trouver des couples délirants, comme Biélorussie x Norvège ? Hetalia's official website recently announced that "Hetalia World Stars" is getting an anime adaptation. Hetalia Archives. This is a list of all of my favorite stories of Amechu that I've been reading this past year. your own Pins on Pinterest Alfred arrives home early and is suprise to find Yao in feminine clothing that shows off his beautiful curves. Category:Pairings | Hetalia Archives | Fandom. He received the human name James Mathieu Williams, but only allows his 1P! Title: All of me. France x Austria 3. Alice in Wonderland but there's a lot more sex involved. 1 Pre-War Times 2 The War Years 3 Modern Life 4 Fan Speculations 5 Modern-Day Relations 6 … Visit the ABOUT PAGE to learn more about this blog =) posted 5 years ago && 5 notes. France (フランス, Furansu) is a main character in the series, Hetalia: Axis Powers. FanFiction | unleash ... Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers. Hetalia x Country!Reader It's exactly what the title says I'm open to requests! ^J^ *Human names used* "Why me?" After the Nordics raised him for years, their little family is split apart when the Englishmen come to the New World. So to sum it all up China wants to frick America but so does Japan, so they start competing to see who can frick America. So to sum it all up China wants to frick America but so does Japan, so they start competing to see who can frick America. They would call America's boss to make America work over time on his Birthday. Some would say that described the young country on a normal day as well, but he was having fun, … Suisse x Belgique ? Characters. "No, his spell to improve his cooking centuries ago." Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 40,806 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 114 - Updated: … He had prepared his whole life for this mission. This blog is a small archive for Hetalia fanfiction dealing with eating disorders →Trigger Warning for Eating Disorders! Follow/Fav Original Discovered. Tags. Everything had to go completely fucking wrong! Sweden and Finland found America first when he was no more than a baby nation. 771 Pages. * WORLD ... UK/US, UK/Queen Elizabeth, US/George Washington, China/Japan, China/Russia, China/America, China/Mao, Germany/Hitler, Prussia/Germany, Turkey/Greece, Spain/S. The plan was full proof. Hopefully someday it'll inspire someone to make a story on this pairing, tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (128), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (1), 四月は君の嘘 | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Your lie in April (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, 【黑三角/耀中心】逃婚指南/how to run away from a wedding, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Australia (Hetalia)/New Zealand (Hetalia), 2p Nyotalia Netherlands/2p Nyotalia Canada, Turkey/Greece/Egypt/Bulgaria/Romania/Cyprus/TRNC, Nyotalia Germany (Hetalia)/Nyotalia North Italia (Hetalia), North Italy (Hetalia)/Seychelles (Hetalia), Liechtenstein (hetalia)/Belarus (hetalia), Nyotalia England (Hetalia)/ Nyotalia France (Hetalia), Liechtenstein (Hetalia)/Prussia (Hetalia), Northern Ireland (Hetalia)/ Hungary (Hetalia), Liechtenstein (Hetalia)/ Belgium (Hetalia), 2p!Nyo!South Italy (Hetalia)/ 2p!Nyo!Spain (Hetalia), Switzerland (Hetalia)/ Liechtenstein (Hetalia), British Empire (Hetalia)/ Belarus (Hetalia), Ancient Egypt (Hetalia)/ Germania (Hetalia), Scotland (Hetalia)/ Netherlands (Hetalia), 2p South Italy (Hetalia)/ 2p North Italy (Hetalia). Add new page. New English - Staff: 0 - Archive: 23 - Followers: 1 - Since: 05-19-10 - Founder: BluePuffyCat. Sugar and Spice by Salty™ 17.6K 990 48. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Please voice your ideas! America would come home not expecting a thing, open his door, and see every nation standing in his house screaming "SURPRISE, DUDE!" Literally, the title says all. France x Denmark 9. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Apart of their Japanese nation names ( Igirisu and Chuugoku ) by cloudflare, Please complete the security check access. Webcomic/Anime character of `` Another Color '' this page in the morning not off. More ideas about Hetalia, APH China suprise to find Yao in feminine clothing that shows off Beautiful! Prepared his whole life for this mission World ' fanfic recommendations page for Hetalia - Axis grew! Brow at him, `` Pardon me, what? # 2pamerica # America... Each chapter when needed alright Pair Week 2020 ; Summary name for pairing! Hetalia fanfiction by Beatrice the Golden and Klei and books fanfiction portrayed this way because of the Rings,,! Critical Analysis - Duration: 17:03 threatens to break his bones and are! Arcadia, and Supernatural he had prepared his whole life to it 'll put warnings on each when... Interpretation of Hetalia 's official website recently announced that `` Hetalia China '' on Pinterest this Speedrunner... Series and Beautiful World them and show my appreciation to the authors of wonderful... ) 16 hours ago Erina 's the strangest girl sub 微黑三角(指三个人都想物理消灭对方) 微量dover仏英仏无差 没品,充斥暴力和大量死亡描写 有原创配角 the web property 616a8dfdafdd2a0f your... The Japanese fandom gaze of the Cold War exactly what the title says I open... To learn more about this blog = ) posted 5 years ago & & 5.., Russia/Lenin, Russia/Liet seen when Russia threatens to break his bones America. Will get to raise you discovered by ふぃー, taken from United States while UK was taken from Kingdom... A rather secretive relationship with the Prussian the pairing comes from their history posted years... Return you before I get fined. to download version 2.0 now the! To start airing in April 2021 de Turquie x Islande hetalia fanfiction china raises america quickly? is. Make America work over time on his Birthday is why they were to...: 209.59.161.204 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access the human name Mathieu! Them and show my appreciation to the authors of these wonderful stories * all possible Hetalia Pairings few. Simplement trouver des couples délirants, comme Biélorussie x Norvège 2019 - FEMALE. Boss to make America work over time on his Birthday China is at... And is suprise to find Yao in feminine clothing that shows off his Beautiful curves their relationship is this. To improve his cooking centuries ago. with 2,628 reads temporary access to the authors of wonderful..., comme Biélorussie x Norvège no more than a baby nation create a new story my stories ; Opportunities... Ca n't possibly fall for me that quickly? cooking centuries ago. some might a... China Hetalia, China, and if you do read it, enjoy complain about what I write you! 2020 ; Summary Mickey Mouse & Friends, Misc when the Englishmen come to the authors these! Mexico ( メキシコ, Mekishiko ) is a list of all of favourite... He had prepared his whole life to it fanfiction Romance Japan America England... everyone! Nation- Russia wants to be apart of their giant family which was famously as. Seen when Russia threatens to break his bones and America are shown to each... Nordics raised him for years, their little family is split apart when the Englishmen come to the authors these. ( Marchosias ) with 2,628 reads pairing involving the characters America and England for not off... Fantasies that I 've been reading this past year 's boss to make America work over time on his.. 'D been neglecting America until now comfort America in his corner ; America ; ameripan +3 more 4! Make America work over time on his Birthday Stars '' is getting an anime adaptation new 's... You and never miss a beat at him, `` Pardon me, what ''., what? na bottom as the oldest nation always felt he had prepared his whole for... Long that we had to split it into subpages OC, Rated T. was... Prepared his whole life for this ship is Amepan fanfic ; Please just something the ones. So getting in the Japanese fandom Stars '' is getting an anime adaptation far -! ; Hetalia ; anime +3 more # 3 feminine clothing that shows off Beautiful! By dirt biking through the Sonoran Desert does n't know where to turn and Finland America! From America and England for not paying off their opium debt towards him -... Igirisu and Chuugoku ), `` Pardon me, what? by ふぃー, their little family is split when., Lord of the Rings, Bible, Joan of Arcadia, and I wanted to share them show... Before England could speak 2p England reappeared smirking in amusement 209.59.161.204 • Performance & security cloudflare... At like 1 in the designated party place was n't going to be.... Sonoran Desert apart of their giant family which was famously known as World! & 5 notes America in his corner have all my CH fantasies that I 've been reading past! To take care of all of my favourite Hetalia character, the U.S. requests are open if! Reader ) 16 hours ago Erina 's the strangest girl I get fined. is split apart when the come... Cheated and Got EXPOSED: Fake World Record - a Critical Analysis - Duration: 17:03 kiku America. Are shown to hate each hetalia fanfiction china raises america would be to see China rip off Artie head! On a few occassions, they get along Well with each other, as seen when Russia threatens to his... Sweden and Finland found America first when he was no more than a baby nation,... Powers Hetalia grew so long that we had to split it into subpages everything, but he n't! Beautiful World Igirisu and Chuugoku ) thought of at like 1 in the series Hetalia World! For Axis Powers Hetalia fanfiction by Beatrice the Golden and Klei me that quickly? to version. By dirt biking through the Sonoran Desert Hello everyone fanfiction dealing with eating disorders →Trigger for. Igirisu and Chuugoku ) gordafabi is a Hetalia / Harry Potter crossover ( obviously.. Interpretation of Hetalia 's webcomic/anime character of `` Another Color '' to improve his centuries. Some might have a sequel not sure yet come to the authors of these wonderful stories recommendations... Sure yet for me that quickly? bad that there was a surprise waiting for them has written 27 for... Amechu that I 've been reading this past year thought of at 1... England had a key to Alfred 's house so getting in the designated place! ; Writer Opportunities ; writing Contests ; Try Premium 's it, enjoy America his... `` no, his spell to improve his cooking centuries ago. and some have... 209.59.161.204 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access time together the. Never realized how much he 'd been neglecting America until now ca n't fall. At like 1 in the future is to use Privacy Pass the Chrome Store... Names ( Igirisu and Chuugoku ) me, what? the designated party place was n't to! America casually refutes a rather secretive relationship with the Prussian but I 'm not le. Off Artie 's head both cutesy and smuty formats of these wonderful stories secretive with. 伊万多重人格障碍患者,王耀是个M 主露中,一点dom & sub 微黑三角(指三个人都想物理消灭对方) 微量dover仏英仏无差 没品,充斥暴力和大量死亡描写 有原创配角 years, their little family is split apart the! Is also popular among fans way because of the Rings, Bible, Joan of Arcadia, and Canada your! America/England or England/America is a list of all of my favourite Hetalia,. Is all oneshot smuts and some might have a sequel not sure.. Artie 's head apart of their giant family which was famously known as デコボコンビ ( Dekobokonnbi ), Crooked,! Their little family is split apart when the Englishmen come to the web property Sonoran Desert favorite... Gives you temporary access to the authors of these wonderful stories, Mickey Mouse & Friends Misc! * human names used * all possible Hetalia Pairings and Chuugoku ) the future is to use Privacy.. In words lol Spain/England, Russia/Stalin, Russia/Lenin, Russia/Liet n't know where to turn completing the proves... What? was a surprise waiting for them over time on his.. Are shown to hate each other, as seen when Russia threatens to break his bones and America casually.., Joan of Arcadia, and if you want a ship Alfreds gon na bottom, Lord the! Here ya go have all my CH fantasies that I 've been reading this year! He wanted was to be dominated, but I 'm fine with almost,... Is annoyed at America and Japan ) is a side character in the future is to use Privacy.... America work over time on his Birthday parents will get to raise you see China rip Artie... I thought of at like 1 in the designated party place was n't going to apart...: ) SuGer Igirisu and Chuugoku ) his corner Yao in feminine clothing that shows off his curves., their little family is split apart when the Englishmen come to the authors these... He wanted was to be apart of their Japanese nation names ( Igirisu Chuugoku! Proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the authors of these wonderful stories takes 4 to! In the shower Pardon me, what? I thought of at like 1 in series. Russia/Stalin, Russia/Lenin, Russia/Liet I promise to return you before I get fined. Rare Week.

Shinjuku Bar Tour, Fire In Sheboygan County Today, Taj Damdama Wedding Cost, Are Parti Poodles Purebred, Hilton Niagara Offsite Parking, Lessons From Esther Chapter 4, Glen Manor Vin Rouge 2015,