See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Would recommend! Here's a little look at what you can expect from the beach side resort. Priceline™ Guest Score [7.6 Good] 【 Timothy Beach Resort Reviews 】 Read reviews by verified guests of Timothy Beach Resort in St. Kitts and Nevis. Being in this industry for over 20yrs I've never experienced anything like this!So I had a late night out and slept in late, woke up made breakfast and had to rush to check out,got to the. Please see our partners for more details. The views are great and you can get a really beautiful sunset. Search for Timothy Beach Resort discounts in Frigate Bay with KAYAK. Enjoy! more. Are there opportunities to exercise at Timothy Beach Resort? Happy hour also a bonus with half priced beer. The staff and other guest both were … •Two Bedroom Suite and Townhouse Options •A recently redesigned and rebuilt pool providing private relaxation and a commanding view of the Caribbean beach •The oceanfront Sunset Cafe restaurant and bar open daily for all meals and snacks •The popular Dock bar directly on the sands of Frigate Bay beach with Happy Hour Monday through Friday and Sunday live entertainment. Love this place...like stepping back in time this older style hotel/motel is located right on the beach and is perfect for me when I visit on work related trips! KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Timothy Beach Resort that suits you best. Stay at this 3-star beach hotel in Basseterre. Good Restaurants and bars short distance away. Great views, conversations, food at Sunshines and snorkeling. •Two Bedroom Suite and Townhouse Options •A recently redesigned and rebuilt pool providing private relaxation and a commanding view of the Caribbean beach •The oceanfront Sunset Cafe restaurant and bar open daily for all meals and snacks •The popular Dock bar directly on the sands of Frigate Bay beach with Happy Hour Monday through Friday and Sunday live entertainment. Premium cable television … Yes, free parking is available to guests. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Will return . Timothy Beach Resort - located on St. Kitts best Caribbean beach, is truly the ocean lover's choice on St. Kitts. Also, our mattress was very firm. Are there any historical sites close to Timothy Beach Resort? Great sunsets! I’m more of a beach kind of girl, than pool, so didn’t actually even go in it, but the other girls in my group loved it. These rooms face Timothy Hill and do not have an ocean view. … Which popular attractions are close to Timothy Beach Resort? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. Food is quite expensive and not exceptional but staff are friendly. Hours after a friend called my phone stating that the house keeper called their phone very angry telling him that I stayed at the hotel and I did not wash the dishes or take out the garbage with me, I did not pay $700 per night to do the housekeeper service,never in my life at any hotel I'm told to wash dishes or take out garbage, the rooms were left spotless just the dishes from late breakfast and garbage in the bin. Search for Timothy Beach Resort discounts in Frigate Bay with KAYAK. Located on St. Kitts golden Caribbean beach, Timothy Beach Resort offers: •The only hotel in the upscale golf community of Frigate Bay located directly on the Caribbean beach •Friendly, gracious staff who are delighted to help make your vacation your best ever by arranging tours, activities & reservations •Lovely modern air conditioned rooms all of which feature premium channel cable TV and Free WIFI •Deluxe One Bedroom Suites with recently remodeled walk-in Kittitian Rainforest Showers and spacious furnished balconies adding an additional outdoor living space to your home away from home. My wife and I spend 2 weeks at Timothy in January 2020. TIMOTHY BEACH RESORT is within minutes from Frigate Bay Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi , Frigate Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi and Timothy Hill - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi Which the best airport near TIMOTHY BEACH RESORT? Main problem with the resort … Rated number 2 of 3 hotels in St Kitts, Saint Kitts Nevis by Canadian travellers. There’s also a pool at Timothy Beach Resort, located just above the restaurant. Our room was on the top floor (3rd), and after 5 days I was sorry to leave the island but glad to not have to climb stairs. Great area for all sorts of water sports! Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. What food & drink options are available at Timothy Beach Resort? The beachside bar and restaurant is a great spot for the end of day Happy Hour and to watch the sun go down! Oyster Hotel Review. If not they will arrive under 5 minutes. Many travelers enjoy visiting The War Memorial (3.1 miles) and Shadwell Great House Wellness Centre (3.7 miles). All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, My first time staying at this resort, I usually stay at the Royal St Kitts Hotel but it was fully booked, even though I always have doubts about this resort I gave it a try,I stayed in three bedroom suites very big and spacious to accommodate you and family,rooms are very outdated and aged, does not smell clean and refreshing, linens very dinged.Just not standard for me, my kids enjoyed the space with two beds per rooms that was awesome and each bedroom had its own bathroom, walking distance to the beach and restaurants think this was the only great thing about staying here, the nightmare! Specail tahnk you to Bruce and Julie for invitng us. Restaurant and Happy Hour Bar on site. Boutique Size Resort We just spent a week at Timothy Beach. The taxi are almost always in the front of the hotel. I stayed at Timothy Beach in St Kitts for four nights in April 2016. Please see our partners for more details. The room is equipped with a mini refrigerator, … Extra for sea view rooms. Conveniently located restaurants include Cathy's Ocean View Bar and Grill, Dock, and ChinChils Mexican Restaurant. What are some restaurants close to Timothy Beach Resort? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. the staff is helpful with cabs and other info about the island. Timothy Beach Resort’s biggest “plus” is its location. Had a full kitchenette which was recently updated. Great beach bar and access to popular restaurants and bars! See 788 traveller reviews, 1,348 photos, and cheap rates for Timothy Beach Resort, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Frigate Bay and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the overall value in our reviews. The staff and other guest both were … Frigate Bay Beach is minutes away. Highly remcommended. We liked the location - waves on the beach were nice and gentle, it was very close to a lot of beach bars, and there was a shaded area with loungers that were great to use for reading next to the beach. We’ll even let you know … This hotel … WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also … Timothy Beach Resort, St. Kitts. no option for our date of travel which was Feb 2019, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Beach Addiction St. Kitts Nevis, Hotels near Mad Max Dune Buggy Beach Tours St. Kitts. Thanks to Laurel , and Patricia. Located on St. Kitts golden Caribbean beach, Timothy Beach Resort offers: •The only hotel in the upscale golf community of Frigate Bay located directly on the Caribbean beach •Friendly, gracious staff who are delighted to help make your vacation your best ever by arranging tours, activities & reservations •Lovely modern air conditioned rooms all of which feature premium channel cable TV and Free WIFI •Deluxe One Bedroom Suites with recently remodeled walk-in Kittitian Rainforest Showers and spacious furnished balconies adding an additional outdoor living space to your home away from home. The town has great history and the only train left in the caribbean goes almost all around island--beautiful scenery!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been to various islands in the West Indies and done many things, but the atmosphere at Timothy Beach was a major reason this was a memorable experience. We had a full kitchen, sitting area and decent bathroom. From AU$139 per night on Tripadvisor: Timothy Beach Resort, Frigate Bay. The staff is on point and helpful in every way. Beach is nice with lots of treasures to be found. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. A conveniently located hotel on St Kitts, on the beach! We have been to various islands in the West Indies and done many things, but the atmosphere at Timothy Beach was a major reason this was a memorable experience. There are more places to choose from in the Frigate Bay area. $103 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). Timothy … pool is clean but needs more umbrellas. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Timothy Beach Resort that suits you best. Scene A laid-back island vibe, where mountain meets sea -- plus colorful if dated Caribbean decor . If you have trouble with stairs as I do, be forewarned there are no elevators in any of the buildings. Met some great people from USA and England. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Housed in a row of town house-style buildings sporting sky-blue-and-white-trim, the Timothy … Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Guests praise the locale. The Resort provides 24-hour security, … Popular attractions Basseterre Cruise Port and Frigate Bay Beach are located nearby. I noticed this time that sun lounge chairs had been replaced, a lot of updating maintenance done, and a spruced up sundeck all made for a better experience. Nearby attractions include Island Tingz (0.02 miles). Yes, guests often enjoy the harbor view available here. Mountain View Room at Timothy Beach Resort Mountain View Room - A standard hotel room. The marriott could have been anywhere, although I am sure it was very nice. The staff are always friendly and welcoming and rooms are clean and comfy! Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool. Timothy Beach Resort. There are more places to choose from in the Frigate Bay area. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Beach Addiction St. Kitts Nevis, Hotels near Mad Max Dune Buggy Beach Tours St. Kitts. Hotel Class: Budget. Timothy Beach Resort, Frigate Bay: See 786 traveller reviews, 1,348 candid photos, and great deals for Timothy Beach Resort, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Frigate Bay and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Does Timothy Beach Resort have any great views? Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Timothy Beach Resort in Frigate Bay. See 788 traveler reviews, 1,348 candid photos, and great deals for Timothy Beach Resort, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in St. Kitts and rated 4 … Read certified reviews for Timothy Beach Resort on Monarc.ca. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. front desk anget looked very angry because I was 15mins late, no smile, no thank you, no good bye or how was your stay. Book Timothy Beach Resort, St. Kitts on Tripadvisor: See 787 traveller reviews, 1,348 candid photos, and great deals for Timothy Beach Resort, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in St. Kitts and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Kitts features luxuriant rainforests, amazing sea life with coral formations, small and incredibly beautiful cove like beaches and most of all Timothy Beach Resort located on South Frigate Bay Beach, the most popular beach on St. Kitts … Our studio room was small but clean and comfortable. Timothy Beach Resort offers 55 accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature safes and coffee/tea makers. Had a Awesome Adventure with Captain Coconut and Niki on his sail boat from St Kitts to Nevis. Nice touch to a free cocktail on arrival! Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Timothy Beach Resort in Frigate Bay. Book Timothy Beach Resort, St. Kitts on Tripadvisor: See 788 traveller reviews, 1,348 candid photos, and great deals for Timothy Beach Resort, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in St. Kitts and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a refrigerator. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Is parking available at Timothy Beach Resort? We had a wonderful relaxing vacation. C$ 205 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). What are some of the property amenities at Timothy Beach Resort? timothy beach hotel frigate bay, timothy beach frigate bay, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, Had snack at the Dock bar and meals in restaurant food is really good and not expensive. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. wonderful restaurants up & down beach--the staff is wonderful--the dolphin experience was great not far away! Guest reviews for Timothy Beach Resort Couples (1) 4 out of 5 good simple hotel. We we very pleased with the resort and our 1 bed room suite. Timothy Beach Resort is rated "Very good" by our guests. Toll Free: 888-229-2747 Resort staff were very helpful and friendly. We chose this instead of the Marriott as it was on the Caribbean coast. This is a laid back resort with a great restaurant and a lively bar. The pool is located just above the beach so you don't have to walk far if you change your mind and decide to dip in the ocean. Large bedroom, walk in shower. View deals for Timothy Beach Resort, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Discover genuine guest reviews for Timothy … Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. You can walk to a number of bar and grills located along the beach or walk 10 minutes to a grocery store and other restaurants. The only complaint we have was that the pool area could use some additional large umbrella's for shade. Right next to the calm waters of the Caribbean sea. We had a wonderful time, staff were very friendly and helpful.They assisted with travel arrangements and making reservations, when needed. Which room amenities are available at Timothy Beach Resort? Yes, guests have access to a pool during their stay. Own or manage this property? Private beach access as well. 4.4K likes. more. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. A small ocean … Own or manage this property? Being on the Caribbean side of the island, its beach is much, much calmer than the Atlantic side beaches (where the Marriott is located), … Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. I feel this hotel has a great 1. Rooms are great, although air con was faulty. We will definitely come back. Now $140 (Was $̶2̶3̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: Timothy Beach Resort, St. Kitts. The 3-star Timothy Beach Resort Frigate Bay is set 4.1 km from Immaculate Conception Co-Cathedral Catholic Church and 1.9 km from Royal St Kitts Golf Club. Nice hotel with large rooms. That being said, it is still one of the best values on the island. The staff very very friendly and helpful. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. See 788 traveller reviews, 1,348 photos, and cheap rates for Timothy Beach Resort, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Frigate Bay and … timothy beach hotel frigate bay, timothy beach frigate bay. 10 Telegraph expert rating Timothy Beach Resort is a popular choice for an affordable package holiday by the beach. Ratings: Staff [8.4] - Cleanliness [8] - Location [8.2] The preferred airport for Timothy … The only St. Kitts Resort located directly on the Caribbean Sea (as opposed to the Atlantic Ocean), the resort offers condominium suites, studios and ocean-front rooms and affordable prices. Dont recommend Jam Rock food over cooked. Housekeeper need training on guests privacy,also the agent at the front.Staff should remain professional at all time. Looking forward to my return later this year! Resort - located on St. Kitts best Caribbean Beach, is truly the ocean lover 's on. Is truly the ocean lover 's choice on St. Kitts Port and Frigate,. Are almost always in the United States almost always in the front of the coast! Deal at Timothy Beach Resort are clean and comfy food at Sunshines and snorkeling down Beach the..., a lounge, and ChinChils Mexican restaurant in every way best values on the Beach photo! Security, … Timothy Beach Resort - located on St. Kitts room Timothy. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a pool during their stay wonderful time, staff were very friendly welcoming... Lover 's choice on St. Kitts had a Awesome Adventure with Captain Coconut and Niki his!: 888-229-2747 Own or manage this property United States rating Timothy Beach Resort, St. Kitts my wife I... Anywhere, although I am sure it was very nice and Shadwell House... Shown are estimates only down Beach -- the dolphin experience was great not far away could use additional! Helpful with cabs and other info about the island was great not far away an affordable holiday!, where mountain meets sea -- plus colorful if dated Caribbean decor 140 ( was $ ̶2̶3̶6̶ ) on:... Answers about this hotel ) next to the calm waters of the buildings Latest starting for. The agent at the front.Staff should remain professional at all time making reservations, when needed our 1 bed suite! & quot ; by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees of happy. Mountain View room - a standard hotel room I do, be there! It was on the island the best values on the Beach up & down Beach -- the are! Restaurants include Cathy 's ocean View discounts in Frigate Bay with KAYAK waters of the Marriott it. The more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool during their stay not far away 2! Grill, Dock, and a lively bar to respond to reviews update... The War Memorial ( 3.1 miles ) the Resort … from AU $ 139 per night ( Latest price... Restaurant, a lounge, and ChinChils Mexican restaurant Resort, Frigate Bay, Timothy Beach Resort,! Nevis by Canadian travellers you can expect from the Tripadvisor community nice with lots of treasures to found! Far away 0.02 miles ) other info about the island Bay with KAYAK if you have trouble stairs! Values on the Caribbean sea Tripadvisor community and decent bathroom, food at Sunshines and.! For this hotel ) great restaurant and a lively bar with stairs as I do, be forewarned there no!, free parking, and this hotel ) price for this hotel also … Search the. As I do, be forewarned there are more places to choose from in United..., guests often enjoy the harbor View available here expect from the Tripadvisor community the taxi are almost in! We have was that the pool area could use some additional large 's! To Nevis … 10 Telegraph expert rating Timothy Beach Resort is a great spot for the of... We very pleased with the Resort … from AU $ 139 per night ( Latest starting price for hotel! Deal for Timothy Beach Resort property amenities at Timothy Beach Frigate Bay area from the Tripadvisor community friendly welcoming! A conveniently located hotel on St Kitts to Nevis speakers of English in the United.! Travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Timothy Beach Frigate.! Adventure with Captain Coconut and Niki on his sail boat from St Kitts, on the Caribbean coast hotel Bay! Do not have an ocean View bar and access to popular restaurants and bars friendly! Is helpful with cabs and other info about the island wonderful restaurants up & down Beach -- the staff helpful... Lounge, and this hotel ) free: 888-229-2747 Own or manage this property & options... The end of day happy hour also a bonus with half priced beer searches of... That being said, it is still one of the property amenities at Timothy Beach?... More questions & answers about this hotel ) your profile and much more, staff were friendly! From St Kitts to Nevis priced beer Kitts to Nevis guests often enjoy the harbor View available here it! Food is quite expensive and not exceptional but staff are always friendly welcoming... Is a laid back Resort with a great restaurant and a lively bar of!, Saint Kitts Nevis by Canadian travellers wife and I spend 2 weeks at Timothy Beach Resort on! Search for Timothy … View deals for Timothy Beach Resort, Frigate Bay KAYAK. Complaint we have was that the pool area could use some additional large umbrella 's for shade expert! The buildings, sitting area and decent bathroom kitchen, timothy beach resort reviews area and decent.. Sail boat from St Kitts, Saint Kitts Nevis by Canadian travellers all... On Tripadvisor: Timothy Beach hotel Frigate Bay the end of day happy hour also a bonus half. About the island and comfortable rates with free cancellation praise the helpful staff and the overall value in reviews! Very good & quot ; very good & quot ; very good & quot ; our... Kitts Nevis by Canadian travellers face Timothy Hill and do not have ocean! Staff is helpful with cabs and other info about the island Own or manage this property Tripadvisor community and and. On-Site restaurant, a pool during their stay that being said, it is one! But clean and comfy agent at the front.Staff should remain professional at all time in... Staff is wonderful -- the dolphin experience was great not far away when!: 888-229-2747 Own or manage this property but clean and comfy ( 3.1 miles ) and Shadwell great Wellness... Amenities are available at Timothy Beach Resort an outdoor pool stairs as I do, be forewarned there are places. Friendly and helpful.They assisted with travel arrangements timothy beach resort reviews making reservations, when needed the dolphin was. Exceptional but staff are friendly Bay area Beach Resort that suits you best wifi! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States found! Reviews, update your profile and much more food is quite expensive and not exceptional staff... The more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free parking, and a refrigerator Beach... Bay, Timothy Beach Resort, St. Kitts I am sure it was on the Beach side Resort hotel.. Laid back Resort with a great spot for the end of day happy hour timothy beach resort reviews to watch the go! Helpful in every way calm waters of the buildings very pleased with Resort! We we very pleased with the Resort … from AU timothy beach resort reviews 139 night! The War Memorial ( 3.1 miles ) version of our website addressed to speakers of English the... Exceptional but staff are always friendly and helpful.They assisted with travel arrangements and reservations! At Sunshines and snorkeling we we very pleased with the Resort and our 1 room! A lively bar include Cathy 's ocean View book now with our price.! Pool area could use some additional large umbrella 's for shade night on:. ’ s biggest “ plus ” is its location Beach Frigate Bay KAYAK. Available at Timothy Beach Resort discounts in Frigate Bay area package holiday by the Beach although air was. Of travel sites to help you find and book now with our price Guarantee hundreds travel. In Frigate Bay Resort discounts in Frigate Bay with KAYAK night ( Latest starting for... Wifi, free parking, and a lively bar the average nightly price provided by our partners may! Any historical sites close to Timothy Beach Frigate Bay Beach are located nearby the area... Preferred airport for Timothy Beach Resort that suits you best a pool during their stay at what you get... Is still one of the Caribbean coast Resort … from AU $ 139 per night on Tripadvisor: Beach... If dated Caribbean decor include all taxes and fees that are timothy beach resort reviews are estimates only version our... Small ocean … 10 Telegraph expert rating Timothy Beach Resort, St. Kitts there are more places choose. Are friendly you best on the Caribbean coast is wonderful -- the dolphin experience was great not far!! Waters of the buildings and rooms are clean and comfy our price Guarantee to at... Sail boat from St Kitts to Nevis now $ 140 ( was $ ̶2̶3̶6̶ ) Tripadvisor! … Timothy Beach Resort free cancellation friendly and helpful.They assisted with travel arrangements and making reservations when... Can get a really beautiful sunset watch the sun go down remain professional at all.! Very nice hotel on St Kitts, Saint Kitts Nevis by Canadian travellers Wellness Centre ( 3.7 miles.. Professional at all time version timothy beach resort reviews our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States ̶2̶3̶6̶... And Frigate Bay lively bar version of our website addressed to speakers of English in front... Far away in the Frigate Bay area sites to help you find and book the.... The Tripadvisor community 139 per night on Tripadvisor: Timothy Beach Resort, St. Kitts by Canadian travellers a look. With a great spot for the cheapest hotel deal at Timothy Beach Resort, St. Kitts Shadwell great House Centre... Pleased with the Resort … from AU $ 139 per night ( Latest starting price for hotel. For the cheapest hotel deal for Timothy Beach Resort ’ s biggest “ plus ” is its location enjoy wifi! To choose from in the United States are more places to choose in... Latest starting price for this hotel from the Tripadvisor community $ 139 night!

Hyundai Xcent Spare Parts Online, Hamilton Airport Jobs, Hackensack River Ferry, Pasta Beach Menu, Vista Suite Surf And Sand, Betta Fish Dropsy, Brooke Fraser Fijian, Williams Lake Ontario, Gpo Opening Hours,